But First Coffee…
May today be as delightful as your first sip!
Do you remember “the good ole’ days” of having a speaker giving a talk at your company meeting? It’s best you forget them because your employee’s expectations have shifted.
Today, your company meetings must center on your staff, not on the speaker.
1. People like a personal story or tale from the speaker, but the session better be focused on them.
2. They want a session that has information relevant to their success at work or in life.
3. The session must be timely and pertinent. Seriously, if they can’t apply it immediately then forget it!
But here is the real kicker…
4. Your people want more than mere learning… they want an experience.
5. They want the session to provide a bit of entertainment. Information alone won’t cut it.
6. People want to be emotionally moved.
7. They want to be inspired to “be”, “do”, and “have more!
Bottom Line: Educate, Entertain, and Empower!
The speaker you hire will either make or break your meeting. You need to switch the style of delivery to match the new expectations of your audience.
“I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I experience and I understand.” – Proverb
Breakthrough to EQ® – Emotional Quotient: will give you the high energy-high impact you want for your next company meeting or conference. We combine personalized EQ assessment with specific techniques and experiences to help your people utilize their emotions to reach higher levels of performance and more productive relationships.
Job Performance Benchmarking™: is a process that will enable you to avoid the painfully high cost of making bad hires by assessing the job and then matching the right people to ensure job fit and vastly improve retention.
Assessing Your Business Growth™: using a proprietary process based on the research of over 1000 companies and counting, you can rapidly assess obstacles to your business’s growth, predict future problems and prevent losses in productivity and profits.